Griffin is an Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"Aye, half-eagle, half-tomcat, just like on the lord's crest. 'Cept this 'un was carryin' me dead cow 'stead of a scepter.
— Griffin attack witness, name unknown
Griffins were once only found high in the mountains, where they would hunt marmots and wild goats. When humans encroached on their lands, however, griffins soon discovered a new source of much more plentiful and easier-caught prey: cows, sheep and shepherds. Though still wary of main roads and towns (where folk with the means to higher a witcher are like to dwell), these half-eagle, half-wildcat creatures have gone from rarities to oft-encountered pests known throughout the Northern Realms. Especially hated are the subspecies known as royal griffins and archgriffins. "
- Found in: White Orchard
- Drops: Griffin Trophy, Griffin Mutagen (tested on the level 3),
- Associated Quests: Lilac & Goosberries, The Beast of White Orchard
- Death March Difficulty Strategy guide can be found here - FiOth
- Attacks: Wing Swipe, Dive, Slam (rises into the air for about 2'' and lands on Geralt)
- Weaknesses: Aard, Hybrid Oil & Grapeshot, Quen (when it's in the air), Noonwraith Decoction (against knockbacks)
- Strengths: Very High HP, High Damage Attacks, High Mobility, High Attack Speed (on the ground)
- Notes on Lore and players notes go here.