|Range of Health||(info here)|
|Locations||Possessing a human|
|Weaknesses||Moon Dust, Specter Oil, Igni|
Hym is an Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"Some men have got good reason to fear their own shadows.
— Svargmitt, An Skellig druid
Monsters most commonly claim innocents as their victims: tardy merchants, reckless children and travelers who wander into dark woodlands out of misplaced curiosity. None of the above need fear hyms, however. These wraiths only latch onto particularly despicable individuals who have committed some unspeakable crime. To all others, they remain completely invisible. When they do show themselves to the one they torment, they appear as a tall, shadow-clad, humanoid silhouette with long, sharp claws."
- Found in: Possessing a human, usually criminals
- Drops: Wraith Essence, Specter Dust, Amethyst Dust, Emerald Dust, Sapphire Dust, Infused Shard
- Associated Quests: Possesion
- Weaknesses: Moon Dust, Specter Oil, Igni
Trivia & Lore
- Notes on Lore and players notes go here.
08 Jul 2018 21:42
Hardy har har
24 Feb 2018 03:56