Nekker is a Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"Take heed, gents, there's nekkers under this here bridge. If you all cross at once, without slowing or stopping, there's nothing to fear. But if your cart throws an axle and you get stuck out there... Well, close your eyes and pray to Melitele.
— Kurt Hammerbach, city guardsman in Vengerberg
A lone nekker is harmless. Five are dangerous. Ten can kill even a veteran monster slayer. Particularly troublesome are the larger, stronger individuals known as warriors, as well as the rare breed of nekkers known as phoocas. "
- Found in: No Man's Land
- Drops: Monsters Eye , Monsters Essence, Nekker Claw, Nekker Eye, Nekker Blood, Lesser Blue Mutagen, Lesser Green Mutagen
- Associated Quests:
- Attacks: Attacks in groups, can burrow underground
- Weaknesses: Northern Wind & Ogroid Oil
- Strengths: They have no unusual resistances.
- Nekkers are unusually vulnerable to a flurry of rapid attacks. Isolate one and hack away.
- Notes on Lore and players notes go here.