Alghoul is a Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"An alghoul's basically a badarse ghoul - Yarpen Zigrin, dwarven warrior
Alghouls differ from normal ghouls in size, strength, coloring, and, most importantly, intelligence. Whereas ghouls and graveirs are primitive creatures unfit to plan even the simplest ambush, alghouls and their kindred (such as cemetaurs) are capable of forethought, and are thus much more dangerous."
- Found in: Ghoul nests
- Drops: Alghoul Bone Marrow, Alghoul Claw, Rotten Meat
- Associated Quests: Woodland Beast
- Unlike regular Ghouls, Alghouls have a ranged attack.
- Though stronger than Ghouls they have no unusual resistances.
- Attacks: Alghouls emit a piercing scream that stuns its enemies and frenzies nearby Ghouls. They may also become enraged, which is manifested by spines on their back., making them dangerous for melee combat. The spines themselves deal little damage but will stagger you at close proximity, this can also happen while attacking. You can use Axii to force them to conceal the spines and Quen is also effective for dealing with the spines.
- Weaknesses: Necrophage Oil & Axii
- Notes on Lore and players notes go here.