Dog is a Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"They say a dog's a man's best friend... But in these foul times one best be wary, even of his friends. — Alfred Pankratz, beggar from Novigrad
Some claim dogs are reflections of their masters. A well-treated pet repays his owner with loyalty and trust, whereas an ill-treated one repays this treatment in kind as well, meeting yells with barks and kicks with bites. Since there is an abundance of bad men, so, too, is there an abundance of bad dogs. Most dangerous of all are the vagrant mutts who have lost all respect for men and developed a taste for blood and carrion.
Dogs usuall attacks in packs, choosing isolated victims, especially ones in whom they sent some kind of weakness, packs of rabid dogs usually dare attack childrem, drunkard, the elderly and cripples. Yet when backed into a corner, they will defend themselves with frothing bites and sharp claws against all and sundry."
- Found in: Velen, Novigrad, and Skellige
- Drops: Dog Tallow, Raw Meat
- Associated Quests: Missing in Action, A Dog's Life
- Attacks: Dogs attack in packs, and are nimble and aggressive.
- Weaknesses: Beast Oil
- Strengths: Packs can be deadly if not careful.
- Notes on Lore and players notes go here.