|Range of Health||(info here)|
|Weaknesses||Dimeritium Bomb & Elementa Oil|
Therazane is a Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"I do not believe in ghosts - it is that simple. But my men say the house shakes at night, walls crumble, why, even the floors move about...
— Kurt Dysart, Count of Anchor
There's no such thing as a risk-free real estate investment. It might turn out your new home has a leaky roof, structural rot in the attic, a scratched floor in the living room... or elven ruins under its foundations, and within them an enormous earth elemental lust waiting for a chance to break free of its chains.
Fighting such a monster is no easy task. Its tough outer husk deflects all but the strongest blows. It can liquefy a man's bones with one crushing blow from its fists - thus one should never near it without first casting the Quen Sign. One should have the Yrden Sign at the ready as well, whereas the other signs - Igni, Aard and Axii - are completely ineffective against it."
- Found in: Moldavie Residence
- Drops: Earth elemental trophy, Earth elemental mutagen, Cleaver Hood, Monster claw, Powdered monster tissue, Monster eye, Fifth essence
- Associated Quests: Contract: Doors Slamming Shut
- Attacks: See Earth Elemental.
- Weaknesses: Dimeritium Bomb & Elementa Oil
- Strengths: See Earth Elemental.
Trivia & Lore
- Notes on Lore and players notes go here.
Sorry but I've never cast ovens at rocks