|Range of Health||(info here)|
|Locations||Forests and Woods|
|Weaknesses||Golden Oriole & Insectoid Oil|
Endrega Worker is a Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"I thought the workers were harmless. I thought wrong.
— Janne the Gimp, trapper.
Workers are the most numerous, and thus the most frequently encountered, caste of endrega. Within the colony their duty lies in building nests and cocoons, acquiring food and caring for eggs and larvae. When threatened they will summon warriors to aid them, yet if forced to defend themselves they will — and do so surprisingly well."
Endrega Worker Information
- Found in: Forests and Woods
- Drops: Endrega Embryo, Endrega Heart, Venom Extract, Chitin Scale
- Associated Quests:
- Attacks: Speedy attacks
- Weaknesses: Golden Oriole & Insectoid Oil
- Endregas are a step up from Ghouls and will often punish a reckless assault. Use Aard or Igni to incapacitate them before you attack. You can also use Yrden to get away from them as they will pursue you relentlessly.
Trivia & Lore
- Notes on Lore and players notes go here.