|Range of Health||(info here)|
|Weaknesses||Moon Dust, Specter Oil, Yrden & Quen|
Penitent is a Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Penitent is a species of Wraith.
"I run back inside, hasp the doors, and then I hear it
—someone whispering my name. Mikkjaaal, Mikkjaaal! Mikkjal, Eldberg lighthouse keeper
It turned out the monster haunting the isle of Eldberg and its lighthouse was a rare type of specter known as a penitent. Wherever this wraith haunts immediately becomes enveloped in thick fog and darkness - and those that wander into it usually never return. In order to defeat a penitent, one must remain in constant motion in order to avoid being struck by this agile creature, which can disappear and reappear in the blink of an eye to attack from behind. Most importantly of all, however, one must discover what keeps the monster bound to its haunting grounds - and break that bond as soon as possible."
- Found in: Eldberg Lighthouse
- Drops: Wraith Essence, Wraith Mutagen, Specter Dust, Amethyst Dust, Emerald Dust, Infused Dust
- Associated Quests: Contract: The Phantom of Eldberg
- Attacks: Light attacks
- Weaknesses: Moon Dust, Specter Oil, Yrden & Quen
Trivia & Lore
- Notes on Lore and players notes go here.