Ifrit is a Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Ifrit is a Fire Elemental.
"The first fire elemental was created by Ransant Alvaro. Sadly, flames engulfed his entire laboratory, burning it – along with every other building on his block – to ash.
— Tarvix Sandoval, "Origins of Magic Arcana"
Fire is the most destructive of the elements, thus the aggressive lethality of the creature that embodies its essence should come as no surprise. Fire elementals are forged in complicated magic rituals for one purpose: destruction. And they pursue this with murderous determination."
- Found in: Magical Ruins
- Drops: Golem Heart, Elemental Essence, Greater Dazhbog Runestone, Infused Shard
- Associated Quests: The Witchers' Forge
- Attacks: See Fire Elemental.
- Weaknesses: Dimeritium Bomb, Northern Wind, Elementa Oil, Aard
- Strengths: See Fire Elemental.
- Ifrit's name is likely a reference to Final Fantasy, in which there is a fire elemental/summon bearing the same name.