Chort is an Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"Chorts are smaller than fiends, true. But still big enough to kill. -Agnes Thistle, herbalist from the Black Forest.
Chorts are the somewhat smaller kin of fiends and bumbakvetches. Yet any witcher who thinks their diminutive stature means they present no danger commits a grave error- the kind that can end his career permanently. These denizens of dark and ancient woods are some of the most dangerous monsters known to man."
- Found in: Woesong Bridge in White Orchard and Lindenvale
- Drops: Chort hide, Raw meat, Chort mutagen
- Associated Quests: Contract Mysterious Tracks
- Attacks: Fast, wide-reaching attacks with claws. Frontal AoE.
- Weaknesses: Devil's Puffball, Relict Oil
Igni is very powerful against them.
Trivia & Lore
- The Chort in White Orchard is also known as the Bovine Defense Force Initiative and only appears after Geralt kills more than 7 cows in the town.