|Range of Health||(info here)|
|Locations||No Man's Land|
|Weaknesses||Northern Wind & Ogroid Oil|
Nekker Warrior is a Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"Take heed, gents, there's nekkers under this here bridge. If you all cross at once, without slowing or stopping, there's nothing to fear. But if your cart throws an axle and you get stuck out there... Well, close your eyes and pray to Melitele.
— Kurt Hammerbach, city guardsman in Vengerberg
A lone nekker is harmless. Five are dangerous. Ten can kill even a veteran monster slayer. Particularly troublesome are the larger, stronger individuals known as warriors, as well as the rare breed of nekkers known as phoocas. "
Nekker Warrior Information
- Found in: No Man's Land
- Drops: Monsters Eye , Monsters Essence, Nekker Claw, Nekker Eye, Nekker Blood, Lesser Blue Mutagen, Lesser Green Mutagen, Nekker Warrior's Liver.
- Associated Quests:
- Attacks: Fast and wild attacks if close enough, will dash or jump towards the Player to close the distance.
- Weaknesses: Northern Wind & Ogroid Oil
- Strengths: Its strength (like normal Nekkers) lies with its numbers, but it could prove more of a nuisance as it is faster and stronger than an ordinary Nekker.
Trivia & Lore
- An unknown fact is that Nekkers (even with their appearance and behavior) are a sentient species and sometimes wear items of clothing or animal skulls as decoration.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!