|Range of Health||(info here)|
|Locations||Swamps, shallow water|
|Loot||Water Essence, Venom extract, Water hag tooth|
Water Hag is a Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"Folk say water hags are drowners' wives. If that be true, "tain't no wonder why they're such ernery *****es. -Shemhel of Dregsdon
Some tales mention water hags and swamp bints masquerading as lost old women to lure travelers back to the rickety shackes they build in the wetlands. In truth, only a blind man, or a sighted man blinded with drink, could mistake the rank sludge and rotting carrion of a water hag's den for a cozy cottage, and the hideous hag herself for an innocent grandmother. Their wrinkled, wart-covered bodies stand neary two yards tall, colored a pinkish-green and stinking of muck and fish. Bony growths two spans long stick out from their backs., with hair like a tangle of seaweed and claws that would make a werewolf proud completing the picture. "
Water Hag Information
- Found in: White Orchard,
- Drops: Water Essence, Venom extract, Water hag tooth,
- Associated Quests:
- Weaknesses: Igni, Fire, Quen, Necrophage Oil, and Northern Wind.
- Strengths: Throws handfuls of mud, creating a "blurred" effect on-screen and stun the player.
- Water Hags often appear at deceptively low levels but are actually quite powerful. They are capable of swiftly chugging a lump of mud at you. Should it connect you will be partially blinded and unable to cast signs. They can also submerge and re-emerge for a stealth attack. Try using Quen to deal with their more annoying attacks.
Trivia & Lore
- Notes on Lore and players notes go here.