|Range of Health||(info here)|
|Locations||Caves, abandoned buildings in Velen and Skellige.|
|Weaknesses||Golden Oriole & Insectoid Oil|
|Loot||Chitinous shell, Endrega heart, Endrega armor plates, Lesser blue mutagen|
Endrega Warrior is a Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"Scared of these endregas, are you? Just wait till you see the warriors.
— Klaus Altman, forester
Endless waves of endrega workers are enough to overcome most attackers, but when confronting more dangerous foes, endrega colonies unleash their larger, stronger members — the so-called warriors. This caste lives only to fight, and gets ample opportunity to do so while defending the colony's borders or conquering new territory."
Endrega Warrior Information
- Found in: Caves, abandoned buildings in Velen and Skellige.
- Drops: Chitinous shell, Endrega heart, Endrega armor plates, Lesser blue mutagen
- Associated Quests:
- Attacks: Sweeps tail, pouncing on enemies to stun them. Poisons enemies.
- Weaknesses: Golden Oriole & Insectoid Oil
Trivia & Lore
- Notes on Lore and players notes go here.