Grave Hag is an Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"Cremation, now that's one thing men could learn from gnomes. Burying bodies out in the fields, why, it's like laying out a welcome mat for monsters! Best case scenario, some ghouls will sniff them out, eat their fill and be on their ghoulish way. But if, gods forbid, a grave hag takes to feeding at your cemetery, you'll have no end of trouble. -Jacques de Villepin, Oxenfurt Academy
Few monsters' names fit as well as the grave hags'. As one might guess, these creatures resemble aged, deformed women and loiter near graveyards and battlefields. Grave hags feed on human corpses and in particular on the rotten marrow which they slurp from human bones using their long, prehensile tongues. Once a hag has devoured all corpses within reach, she turns to killing men and burying them in the cemetery as she waits for them to decompose."
- Found in: Downwarren, Lindenvale Graveyard
- Drops: Grave Hag Ear, Hag Teeth, Venom Extract, Greater Triglav Runestone, Grave Hag Mutagen
- Associated Quests: The Ladies of the Wood, The Merry Widow
- Attacks: Quick and deft, slashes as enemies with poisonouos tongue. Can inflict blindness.
- Weaknesses: Black Blood, Necrophage Oil, Yrden, Quen
- Strengths: Strong in melee range. Fast and deadly.
- You can cut off a grave hag's tongue while counterattacking. Then she won't be able to poison you.