|Range of Health||(info here)|
|Locations||Abandoned Ruins and Castles|
|Weaknesses||Dimeritium Bomb, Elementa, Quen|
Gargoyle is an Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"It just me, or is that gargoyle ogling us? — Lara Estevann, burglar from Loc Muinne
Gargoyles are stone statues brought to life by magic in order to guard mages' laboratories and lairs from intruders. Their appearance alone has scared off more than one prospective burglar. Those who do not take fright at the sight of these horned and winged monstrosities usually die shortly thereafter, torn to shreds by stony claws."
- Found in: Abandoned Ruins and Castles
- Drops: Gargoyle Heart, Gargoyle Dust, Elemental Essence, Lesser Stribog Runestone, Lesser Morana Runestone
- Associated Quests: Wandering in the Dark and The Tower Outta Nowheres.
- Attacks: Short & Fast Front Sweep (Combo Attack if connects), AOE Stomp, Ranged Rock Toss, Poison Spit
- Weaknesses: Dimeritium Bomb, Elementa Oil, Quen
- Like when engaging a Golem - it's best to combine melee aggression with Quen to take them down swiftly.
- Sometimes Gargoyles will jump, then stomp.
Trivia & Lore
- Notes on Lore and players notes go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Strategy is vitality damage +50%, Elementa potion and try to only engage with Quen active
My only advice , don't let him land his signature pimp slap on you or there is most likely no recovery
What is a stratagy to kill it?
Where do I find a gargoyle? I need it's dust to dismantle into powdered monster tissue for a Feline Armor