Ekimmara is a Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"Bah, ain't nothing to fear. Ekimmaras, why, they ain't nothing more than overgrown bats.
--Anonymous city guardsman's last words
Like other vampires. ekimmaras are not, despite what village gossips might say, undead humans. They are instead post-Conjunction monsters who have no particular feelings about garlic, holy water or religious symbols.
Unlike their portrayals in ballads and legends, they look nothing like handsome, pale aristocrats with charming eastern accents, though, like katakans or nekurats they do bear a strong resemblance to overgrown bats. They also do not suck blood from the necks of virgins with a delicate, kiss-like bite - they tear them to shreds using long, sharp claws and then slurp the splattered blood off the ground."
- Found in: Dragonslayer Grotto
- Drops (Possible): Vampire Fang, Ekimmara Mutagen, Lesser Green Mutagen, Lesser Blue Mutagen, Monster Hair, Monster Tongue, Ekimmara Hide
- Associated Quests: Following the Thread , Contract: Mystery of the byway murders
- Weaknesses: Devil's puffball, Vampire oil & Igni
- These dangerous enemies are extremely vulnerable to Igni.
- Notes on Lore and players notes go here.