Golem is a Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"If want us to break through this wall, we're gonna need twenty sappers, seven mules and a hundredweight of saltpeter. Or one golem.
— Vilmir Brass, foreman at Mount Carbon
Golems are mindless matter brought to life by a spell. They obey their creator's orders without question. Their boundless strength, ability to withstand pain, endless patience and the fact that they need not one jot of food or drink makes them the best servants or guards anyone could ask for. Once provoked, they will not tire of battle until they have either crushed their opponent or themselves crumbled into dust."
- Found in: Caves
- Drops: Golem Heart, Lesser Stribog Runestone, Infused Dust
- Associated Quests: Wandering in the Dark
- Attacks: Heavy charge attacks, smashes the ground, wide sweeping strikes.
- Weaknesses: Dimeritium Bomb & Elementa Oil
- Use Quen and roll towards it after it does a sweeping attack and aim to attack it from behind with a strong attack.
- Combining Quen with an aggressive melee assault is usually the best way to kill them.
- Use thunderbolt if you can, it helps with dispatching it more quickly.
- Notes on Lore and players notes go here.