Hagubman is a Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"Ye or anyone ever heard of a beast settin' a wagon in the road then waiting' in ambush? They're too ploughin dumb for that dammit! - Egil, warrior from Hindrsfjall
Your average nekker is cowardly and we ak an onl ever attack in groups, even then only when the group greatly outnumbers its opponents. Yet at times there will appear among them an individual who towers over the rest in terms of strength, stamina and cunning. Such nekkers are usually called warriors, though that name in misleading. Warriors fight with honor, face to face. These overgrown nekkers act more like assassins - they strike by surprise, from hiding, in the back, or when their opponent exposes himself while attacking. Luckily, like other nekkers warriors are vulnerable to all the Signs, and their blows can be easily parried or countered.
Such a monster lived near the village of Larvik on Hindarsfjall - and not even the strongest of the islanders were capable of slaying it. A witcher, though ... A withcer's another story."
- Found in: Near Larvik on Hindarsjfall
- Drops: Monsters Eye , Monsters Essence, Nekker Claw, Nekker Eye, Nekker Blood
- Associated Quests: Contract Strange Beast (??)
- Weaknesses: Northern Wind & Ogroid Oil
- Hagubman is an advanced Nekker Warrior who can summon other Nekkers to his aid.
- Notes on Lore and players notes go here.