|Range of Health||(info here)|
|Locations||Ruined Woods of Skellige|
|Weaknesses||Moon Dust, Quen and Necrophage Oil|
Tangalore is an Creature/Monster in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Tangalore are a type of Foglet.
"If night ever catches you in the swamps, stay put and wait for dawn, even if it means standing waist-deep in water with leeches crawling down your trousers. Most important of all, if you see a light in the fog, never, and I mean never, go towards it."
- Johannes Strudd, guide
Fog is the traveler's foe. In the forest, it can make one lose one's way, at sea, it can send one sailing into the rocks. Yet such dangers are nothing compared to the monsters known as foglets which sometimes lurk within it. These creatures have powerful arms and claws like zerrikanian kinjals, yet what makes them truly dangerous is their mastery of deception, beguilement and disorientation. Many times they need not attack at all, instead simply driving their prey to madness or into boggy marshlands, after which they wait patiently for it to drown in the muddy waters.
- Found in: Ruined Woods of Skellige
- Drops: Foglet Teeth, Foglet Mutagen, Fifth Essence, Powdered Monster Tissue, Monster Essence
- Associated Quests: The Isle of Mists
- Attacks: See Foglet
- Weaknesses: Moon Dust, Quen and Necrophage Oil
- Strengths: See Foglet
Trivia & Lore
- In the contract, "Swamp Thing" Geralt faces an ancient Foglet named Ignis Fatuus.