Leshen is a Boss/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
- Found: North-east of Oxenfurt
- Drops: The Caretaker's Spade
- Associated Quests:
- Weaknesses: Igni, Relict Oil and Quen
- Strengths: Lifesteal
- The Caretaker is a powerful boss that can heal himself by damaging you. He can charge, combo and has (I believe) 3 different explosion attacks, 2 small ones and 1 big one. All of those steal health. Quen can stop The Caretaker from regenerating. The Caretaker can summon spirits. These spirits aren't difficult to kill but The Caretaker will hunt them down as well and he will regenerate tons of health if he succeeds. He can summon spirits a maximum of 2 times.
- Very reminiscent of Silent Hill.