Nightwraith is a Creature/Monster in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"Nightwraiths exude this immense sadness, this helpless wrath... I fear them, same as anyone. But most of all I feel sorry for them. — Aelline Altsparr, elven trobairitz.
Compared to other creatures of the night — katakans, nekurats and werewolves, for example — nightwraiths (and their rarer cousins, duskwraiths) might not seem all that dangerous. After all, one might ask, how much harm could a pale, withered woman in a tattered dress do? The answer: quite a bit. Instead of finding this out the hard way, avoid crossing fields and meadows at night at all costs. "
- Found in: Velen - (There's one north of Cunny of the Goose tavern on the fields at midnight)
- Drops: Nightwraith Mutagen, Dark Essence, Nightwraith’s Hair, Wraith Essence, Specter Dust, Infused Dust, Lunar Shards
- Associated Quests: Contract Jenny O The Woods
- Weaknesses: Moon Dust, Specter Oil & Yrden
- When summoning a Nightwraith aim for the first signs of dusk. They will be extra powerful when summoned at midnight.
- To kill them you must hit them within the bounds of Yrden. The Yrden magic trap is also very effective at damaging them.
- Notes on Lore and players notes go here.