Yrden is a Sign in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, used to cast traps made of magical energy which stick to a surface and can snare, stun, or even harm foes that make contact with the energy. Yrden can be improved by putting points into the Yrden Skill Line.
Effect: Increases Sign duration by 5 seconds. Number of alternate mode charges: 2. Number of standard mode traps: 1. Stamina regeneration in combat +0.5/s
Effect: Alternate Sign Mode: Damages and slows all enemies within a 10 yard radius and slows them down. Destroys projectiles passing through this area. Stamina regeneration in combat +0.5/s
Effect: Increases Yrden Sign intensity by 5%. Stamina regeneration in combat +0.5/s
Effect: Enemies under the influence of Yrden lose 10 points of Vitality or Essence per second. Stamina regeneration in combat +0.5/s
- It has 19% Base Slow and 10 Seconds Base Duration (according to the xml its capped at 45% slow).
- 1% Intensity gives 0.25% more Slow and 1% longer Duration.
- The Tier 4 does not scale.
- The Tier 2 does. It has 120 Base Damage and 1% Intesity gives 1% more Damage.
- By luring Noonwraiths and Nightwraiths into the Yrden circle you can negate their invulnerability and do full damage.
- Yrden alternative sign is very effective at damaging enemies if you have a mage setup.
- Yrden alternative sign behaves as a tower/turret whose damage, range and duration can be improved with Ability Points.