Jenny O' the Woods is a Creature/Monster in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Jenny O' the Woods is a Nightwraith.
"So... That's to mean... our Zula's the wraith?
-Bolko, ealdorman of Midcopse.
It is said that true love's flame is never extinguished. This sad truth is the reason why Zula of Midcopse, whom an early death had separated from her beloved, was unable to find peace in the next life, and instead returned to haunt her former environs as a nightwraith.
FIghting such an apparition is extremely difficult. A nightwraith will form mirror images of herself to confuse her opponent and aid her in battle. She herself can take on immaterial form, rendering her invulnerable to blows. The best way to force her out of this state is to set a trap with the Yrden sign, then quickly follow up with Igni while she is caught. Most important of all, however,is this: never attempt to fight one in the middle of the night, when the moon hangs high in the sky.
This vengeful wraith might very well have killed every last inhabitant of the village, had not a famous witcher, Geralt of Rivia, appeared in Velen - and been in need of a bit of coin."
- Found in: Outside of Midcopse
- Drops: Nightwraith Mutagen, Nightwraith Dark Essence, Nightwraith's Hair, Wraith Essence, Specter Dust, Infused Dust, Lunar Shards
- Associated Quests: Jenny o' the Woods
- Weaknesses: Moon Dust, Specter Oil, Yrden
- Strengths: Highly damaging melee attacks, can create clones to leech your health and replenish hers, becomes nearly invulnerable when not trapped by the Yrden.
- Notes on Lore and players notes go here.
- Jenny o' The Woods Boss Strategy Guide - By FiOth