After Vserad, its previous owner, panicked at the news that armies were approaching and fled to Fyke Isle, this castle became home to Phillip Strenger, alias the Bloody Baron, along with his family and entourage.
Crow's Perch is a Location in The Witcher 3. The Crow's Perch is found in Velen. Located southwest of Burned Ruins and northeast of Troll Bridge. Locations are frequently risky and rewarding, or they could provide a safe sanctuary for a traveling Witcher.
All NPCs and Merchants in Crow's Perch
Related Quests in Crow's Perch
- Family Matters
- Contract Components for an Armorer
- Contract Shrieker
- Deadly Crossing
- Face Me if You Dare!
- Forefathers Eve
- Highway Robbery
- Last Rites
- Master Armorers
- Wild at Heart
- Return to Crookback Bog
All Items in Witcher 3's Crow's Perch
- There are no Consumables in this location.
Quest and Key Items
- There are no Quest items in this location.
- There are no Equipment items in this location.
Materials and Crafting Components
- There are no Crafting items in this location.
Witcher 3 Crow's Perch Creatures, Enemies, and Bosses
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- There are no enemies in this location.
- There are no Bosses in this location.
Witcher 3 Crow's Perch Other Notes and Tips
- Other notes for Crow's Perch go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!