Village founded by King Griffin of Temeria, the husband of Clarissa of Toussaint. The king had planned to turn Toderas into a large, bustling university city, a sort of Temerian alternative to Oxenfurt, but, as any visitor can quickly attest, his efforts failed utterly.
Toderas is a Location in The Witcher 3. The Toderas is found in Velen. Located north of Benek. Locations are frequently risky and rewarding, or they could provide a safe sanctuary for a traveling Witcher.
All NPCs and Merchants in Toderas
- There are no NPCs in this location.
Related Quests in Toderas
- There are no Quests in this location.
All Items in Witcher 3's Toderas
- There are no Consumables in this location.
Quest and Key Items
- There are no Quest items in this location.
- There are no Equipment items in this location.
Materials and Crafting Components
- There are no Crafting items in this location.
Witcher 3 Toderas Creatures, Enemies, and Bosses
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- Peasants (Level 5)
- There are no Bosses in this location.
Witcher 3 Toderas Other Notes and Tips
- Other notes for Toderas go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!