Village founded by Count Primislavus don Stessa. distant counsin to King Foltest of Temeria. The count was known for his passion for racing chariots down winding forest paths and narrow country roads. This spectacle delighted onlookers, won the hearts of highborn' ladies and aroused hatred in his rivals.
Oreton is a Location in The Witcher 3. The Oreton is found in Velen. Located south of Claywich and north of Fyke Isle. Locations are frequently risky and rewarding, or they could provide a safe sanctuary for a traveling Witcher.
All NPCs and Merchants in Oreton
- There are no NPCs in this location.
Related Quests in Oreton
- Gwent Velen Players
- Where the Cat and the Wolf Play
All Items in Witcher 3's Oreton
- There are no Consumables in this location.
Quest and Key Items
- There are no Quest items in this location.
- There are no Equipment items in this location.
Materials and Crafting Components
- There are no Crafting items in this location.
Witcher 3 Oreton Creatures, Enemies, and Bosses
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- There are no enemies in this location.
- There are no Bosses in this location.
Witcher 3 Oreton Other Notes and Tips
- Other notes for Oreton go here.