White Orchard Village is a Location in The Witcher 3. The White Orchard Village is found in White Orchard. The Starting area in a new game and the Cutscene will end inside the tavern within the Village.
The first large settlement of people that Geralt will encounter. Vendors of almost everything and numerous amount of quest items and people within the Village of White Orchard. The most Important buildings in White Orchard is Willis' Forge and White Orchard Inn. Fearing the destruction of Temeria after the death of King Foltest, White Orchard Village will be the hardest source opposition Nilfgaard would need to crack either by accomodation or repression. Either way as the biggest town in the Region, it is center to many things for the entire province.
Formerly Temerian Land but is currently occupied by a Nilfgaard Garrison. White Orchard recently witnessed a large battle of the Norther Kingdoms and the Empire of Nilfgaard that gave rise a monsters infestation who are attracted towards the Battle's remaining dead. A hotbed of Temerian loyalists, a large amount of chatter in the town relates towards the war. The Locals are not shy in displaying their Temerian loyaltists with local Dwarf Blacksmith being the victim of Arson for doing work for the local Nilgaardian soldiers. The war is extremely present in the people of the White Orchard even though a majority of the Carnage happens on the outskirt of it.
All NPCs and Merchants in White Orchard Village
- Bram - A Merchant that Geralt meets during the Main Quest, he will set up near the White Orchard Inn.
- Elsa - The Owner and Innkeeper of the White Orchard Inn, a merchant of food and all the inn stuff.
- Willis - The local Blacksmith. A victim of arson due to him fulfilling a contract for the Nilfgaardians
- Gaunter O'Dimm
Related Quests in White Orchard Village
- Twisted Firestarter - This quest involves finding the arsonist the burned Willis' home
- Lilac and Gooseberries - The Main Quest where Geralt arrives in the White Orchard Inn
- The Incident at White Orchard - Small Fight between Geralt and some Locals
- Something Ends, Something Begins
All Items in Witcher 3's White Orchard Village
- Elsa will be a main source of Food Items
- Livestock around the village drops food items
Quest and Key Items
- Insert Quest and Key Items here
- List of available Equipment and Quest Items here
Materials and Crafting Components
- Livestock items dropped around the village
Witcher 3 White Orchard Village Creatures, Enemies, and Bosses
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- Insert Bosses here
Witcher 3 White Orchard Village Gallery and Notes
- White Orchard Inn provides all Inn related needs! From bed to Food!
- White Orchard Inn hosts the Oxenfurt Scholar and would be the first Gwent Opponent that Geralt Faces
- Willis is the local Armorer and would be the first Armorer merchant that Geralt accesses
- The Local Notice Board where Geralt Can take some Monster Extermination Tasks and more.