Ransacked Village is a Location in The Witcher 3. The Ransacked Village is found in White Orchard. Ransacked Village is located just outside White Orchard Village proper. Following the road from Ford leads you to the Village near to the Coast. Due to being recently plundered bandits
Though not normally encountered or explored area if you are doing the Main Quest, it is however part of the Main Road of White Orchard and hard to ignore considering the recent sacking of bandit groups in the area.
Formerly Temerian Land but is currently occupied by a Nilfguard Garrison. White Orchard recently witnessed a large battle of the Norther Kingdoms and the Empire of Nilfguard that gave rise a monsters infestation who are attracted towards the Battle's remaining dead.
All NPCs and Merchants in Ransacked Village
Related Quests in Ransacked Village
All Items in Witcher 3's Ransacked Village
- List Food, Alcohol and Potions items here
Quest and Key Items
- Insert Quest and Key Items here
Materials and Crafting Components
- Insert Materials and Crafting Components here
Witcher 3 Ransacked Village Creatures, Enemies, and Bosses
Witcher 3 Ransacked Village Gallery and Notes
- Sign Post
- Guarded Treasure to the south. Along the Beach and pretty hard to miss.
- Bandit Camp to the west, which contains the Serpentine Steel Sword Diagram
- Bandit Camp to the northwest, in between two roads and inside the Vegetation. Quite close to the main road out of the Ransacked Village so easy are to access to.
- Monster Nest to the northeast, usually populated by Nekkers