This village's inhabitants fled in a panic when a mysterious magic cataclysm struck the surrounding area.
Redgill is a Location in The Witcher 3. The Redgill is found in The Skellige Isles It is east of the Druids' Camp and southeast of Gedyneith. Locations are frequently risky and rewarding, or they could provide a safe sanctuary for a traveling Witcher.
All NPCs and Merchants in Redgill
- There are no NPCs in this location.
Related Quests in Redgill
- From a Land Far, Far Away
All Items in Witcher 3's Redgill
- There are no Consumables in this location.
Quest and Key Items
- There are no Quest items in this location.
- There are no Equipment items in this location.
Materials and Crafting Components
- There are no Crafting items in this location.
Witcher 3 Redgill Creatures, Enemies, and Bosses
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- There are no enemies in this location.
- There are no Bosses in this location.
Witcher 3 Redgill Other Notes and Tips
- Other notes for Redgill go here.