Small but constructed by a famous sculptor who, having garnered every laurel possible for one of his trade, abandoned his Koviri residence and moved here in order to find inspiration in solitude and reflect on what to make of the rest of his life.
Isolated Shack is a Location in The Witcher 3. The Isolated Shack is found in Velen. Located west of the Abandoned Tower and a good deal southwest of Harpy Feeding Ground. Locations are frequently risky and rewarding, or they could provide a safe sanctuary for a traveling Witcher.
All NPCs and Merchants in Isolated Shack
Related Quests in Isolated Shack
All Items in Witcher 3's Isolated Shack
- There are no Consumables in this location.
Quest and Key Items
- There are no Quest items in this location.
- There are no Equipment items in this location.
Materials and Crafting Components
- There are no Crafting items in this location.
Witcher 3 Isolated Shack Creatures, Enemies, and Bosses
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- There are no Bosses in this location.
Witcher 3 Isolated Shack Other Notes and Tips
- Other notes for Isolated Shack go here.