Once the bandits are killed off, villagers including a merchant will return but it doesn't get a fast travel post.
Mire Landing is a Location in The Witcher 3. The Mire Landing is found in Velen. Also known as Cestersover, is an abandoned village south of Byways. Locations are frequently risky and rewarding, or they could provide a safe sanctuary for a traveling Witcher.
All NPCs and Merchants in Mire Landing
- There are no NPCs in this location.
Related Quests in Mire Landing
- There are no Quests in this location.
All Items in Witcher 3's Mire Landing
- There are no Consumables in this location.
Quest and Key Items
- There are no Quest items in this location.
- There are no Equipment items in this location.
Materials and Crafting Components
- There are no Crafting items in this location.
Witcher 3 Mire Landing Creatures, Enemies, and Bosses
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- There are no enemies in this location.
- There are no Bosses in this location.
Witcher 3 Mire Landing Other Notes and Tips
- Other notes for Mire Landing go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!