This village takes its name from the unwanted limbs loggers used to bring here to burn, leaving stacks of charred logs behind, The locals, however, prefer the old legend which holds that their village was founded by a prominent member of an ancient race of tree people.
Blackbough is a Location in The Witcher 3. The Blackbough is found in Velen. Located southwest of Wolven Glade and northeast of Hangman's Alley. Locations are frequently risky and rewarding, or they could provide a safe sanctuary for a traveling Witcher.
All NPCs and Merchants in Blackbough
- There are no NPCs in this location.
Related Quests in Blackbough
- There are no Quests in this location.
All Items in Witcher 3's Blackbough
- There are no Consumables in this location.
Quest and Key Items
- There are no Quest items in this location.
- There are no Equipment items in this location.
Materials and Crafting Components
- There are no Crafting items in this location.
Witcher 3 Blackbough Creatures, Enemies, and Bosses
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- There are no enemies in this location.
- There are no Bosses in this location.
Witcher 3 Blackbough Other Notes and Tips
- Other notes for Blackbough go here.