The ferry's former owners were famed for treating travelers who were forced to wait for better conditions to raucous and unforgettable evenings.
Ferry Station is a Location in The Witcher 3. The Ferry Station is found in Velen. Located northeast of Marauders' Bridge and north of Grotto. Locations are frequently risky and rewarding, or they could provide a safe sanctuary for a traveling Witcher.
All NPCs and Merchants in Ferry Station
Related Quests in Ferry Station
- There are no Quests in this location.
All Items in Witcher 3's Ferry Station
- There are no Consumables in this location.
Quest and Key Items
- There are no Quest items in this location.
- There are no Equipment items in this location.
Materials and Crafting Components
- There are no Crafting items in this location.
Witcher 3 Ferry Station Creatures, Enemies, and Bosses
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- There are no enemies in this location.
- There are no Bosses in this location.
Witcher 3 Ferry Station Other Notes and Tips
- Other notes for Ferry Station go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!