This small village owes its name to its founding elder, who erected the largest windmill the land had ever seen on this spot - thereby providing work for all the village's inhabitants.
Benek is a Location in The Witcher 3. The Benek is found in Velen. Located south of Toderas. Locations are frequently risky and rewarding, or they could provide a safe sanctuary for a traveling Witcher.
All NPCs and Merchants in Benek
- There are no NPCs in this location.
Related Quests in Benek
All Items in Witcher 3's Benek
- There are no Consumables in this location.
Quest and Key Items
- There are no Quest items in this location.
- There are no Equipment items in this location.
Materials and Crafting Components
- There are no Crafting items in this location.
Witcher 3 Benek Creatures, Enemies, and Bosses
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- There are no Bosses in this location.
Witcher 3 Benek Other Notes and Tips
- Other notes for Benek go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!