Home to a rock troll living in Mudplough, Velen in 1272. The area was also teeming with nekkers and so the troll put to good use one his favored recipes, nekker soup, which the ogroids didn't take to very well and started to attack the rock troll in retaliation.
Boris' camp is a Location in The Witcher 3. The Boris' camp is found in Velen. Located in Mudplough, Velen. Locations are frequently risky and rewarding, or they could provide a safe sanctuary for a traveling Witcher.
All NPCs and Merchants in Boris' camp
- There are no NPCs in this location.
Related Quests in Boris' camp
All Items in Witcher 3's Boris' camp
- There are no Consumables in this location.
Quest and Key Items
- There are no Quest items in this location.
- There are no Equipment items in this location.
Materials and Crafting Components
- There are no Crafting items in this location.
Witcher 3 Boris' camp Creatures, Enemies, and Bosses
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- There are no enemies in this location.
- There are no Bosses in this location.
Witcher 3 Boris' camp Other Notes and Tips
- Other notes for Boris' camp go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!