Grandmaster Wolven Silver Sword is a Silver Sword in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine.
- 472 - 576 Silver Damage
- +11% Sign intensity
- +11% Adrenaline Point gain
- +11% Critical hit chance
- +11% Chance to cause bleeding
- +20% Bonus experience from monsters
- 1x Mastercrafted Wolven Silver Sword
- 2x Leather Scraps
- 2x Enriched Dimeritium Ingot
- 1x Ruby
- 1x Powdered Monster Tissue
- From the location where you find the Grandmaster Wolven Armor, make an about face and into the room you came from. Head into a small room where rocks have fallen and find a body on the ground with the diagrams for this, the Grandmaster Wolven Gauntlets and the Grandmaster Wolven Steel Sword.
- Video guide to the location:
| Addan Deith | | Aerondight | | Anathema | | Anth | | Arainne | | Azure Wrath | | Blade of Ys | | Bleidd | | Bloodsword | | Breath of the North | | Carabella | | Deargdeith | | Deireadh | | Deithwen | | Fate | | Faustino | | Grandmaster Ursine Steel Sword | | Gynvael | | Gynvael Aedd | | Harpy (Weapon) | | Hav’caaren | | Loathen | | Manticore Silver Sword | | Maugrim | | Moonblade | | Naevde Seidhe | | Negotiator | | Reach of the Damned | | Rose of Shaerrawed | | Sarrim | | The Bride | | Tlareg | | Tor Zireael | | Weeper | | Zerrikanterment |