Griffin Silver Sword - Superior is a Silver Sword in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Silver Swords form one half of Geralt's primary Weapons which he uses to deal damage to Enemies in combat. Silver Swords are highly effective against Monsters and most supernatural beings, and are often the only way to deal consistent damage to them but they are less effective against regular humans and non-magical opponents. They can be enhanced with most Oils to specialize against certain enemy types, dealing increased damage and some can be socketed with Runestones or Runewords for more bonus effects.
- Note that Damage and Level are not listed due to Damage's dependence on the item's Level, and the randomness of the item's Level when acquired.
Griffin Silver Sword - Superior Weapon Attributes in The Witcher 3
Griffin Silver Sword - Superior has the following properties:
+15% Sign intensity
+25% Critical hit damage bonus
+10% Chance to dismember
+20% Bonus experience from monsters
How to obtain Griffin Silver Sword - Superior in The Witcher 3
Griffin Silver Sword - Superior can be obtained as follows:
- The Crafting Diagram for Griffin Silver Sword - Superior can be found in a cave west of Elverum Lighthouse in Ard Skellig as part of the Scavenger Hunt: Griffin School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 3 quest.
Griffin Silver Sword - Superior Crafting Information in The Witcher 3
Griffin Silver Sword - Superior can be crafted with the following Components:
- Griffin Silver Sword - Enhanced x 1
- Leather Scraps x 2
- Dimeritium Ingot x 1
- Monster Blood x 1
- Powdered Monster Tissue x 1
When Griffin Silver Sword - Superior is dismantled, the following items can be obtained:
The Witcher 3 Griffin Silver Sword - Superior Weapon Notes & Trivia
- Additional Notes & Trivia for the Griffin Silver Sword - Superior Weapon go here.