Devourer's Blood is an Alchemy ingredient in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
- Required Craftsman Level: None
- Item Tier: Magic Item
- Obtained: From killing Devourers
- Deconstruct for 1x Monster Blood
- Associated Quest ??
- There is an abandoned town called Toderas northwest of Benek and northeast of Reardon Manor, forming a triangle, where you find a pack of looters arguing. After you complete the event, however you wish to do so, simply fast travel somewhere else and then back to Toderas and there should be 4-5 devourers spawned along with possibly an alghoul. This is a good spot for getting Devourer's Blood as the devourers respawn upon repeating the fast travel trick.
- Similar to Toderas there is an abandoned town in Skellige called the Dorve Ruins in Undvik. The trick is the same as in Toderas, fast travel back and forth from this location to respawn the Devourers however there is a very significant quest - significant in that it can change the ending you get for Witcher 3 - called "Lord of Undvik" which it is recommended you complete before doing the fast travel trick.