Grandmaster Wolven Armor is a Diagram in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Expansion that can be crafted by an Armorsmith.
- Medium Armor - 240 Defense
- 10 Toxicity
- +19% Resistance to piercing damage
- +25% Resistance to slashing damage
- +31% Resistance to damage from monsters
- +25% Critical hit damage bonus
- Head to Termes Palace Ruins, which is east of Beauclair. Take the purple gem left of the entrace and use it to disable the force field. Take out the Barghests and the Wraiths that you encounter. Follow the hallway down and break down the walls with Aard. Once back in the ruins, head left to find a sack on the floor with the diagram for this, the Grandmaster Wolven Boots and the Grandmaster Wolven Trousers.
- Video guide to the location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s0ePbQYjvw