|Item Type||Crafting Component|
Meteorite Ore is an Crafting Component in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Crafting Components are a category of Items used in the creation of Weapons, Armor and other equipment via Blacksmithing and Armorsmithing. Crafting Components can be acquired a multitude of ways including finding them as enemy drops, inside treasure chests or purchasing them from merchants and craftsmen. Many of these can be used on their own, but some are craftable items themselves, requiring the services of a craftsman of the appropriate skill level (Amateur, Journeyman or Master) to combine materials and create more advanced components used in higher level crafting.
Meteorite Ore Description and Usage in The Witcher 3
Meteorite Ore is used to craft the following items:
- Legendary Griffin Gauntlets
- Enhanced Legendary Griffin Gauntlets
- Griffin Trousers
- Enhanced Griffin Trousers
- Legendary Griffin Trousers
- Enhanced Legendary Griffin Trousers
- Superior Ursine Gauntlets
- Mastercrafted Ursine Gauntlets
- Superior Legendary Ursine Gauntlets
- Mastercrafted Legendary Ursine Gauntlets
- Wolven Boots
How to Obtain Meteorite Ore in The Witcher 3
Meteorite Ore can be acquired in various ways:
- N/A; Cannot be crafted
Meteorite Ore can be looted from the following sources:
- Obtained as a random loot.
Meteorite Ore is potentially stocked by the following merchants:
- Purchased from certain merchants.
Meteorite Ore Dismantling Info in The Witcher 3
- N/A; Cannot be dismantled
The Witcher 3 Meteorite Ore Notes & Trivia
- Additional Notes & Trivia for Meteorite Ore go here.