Till Death Do You Part
|DLC||Blood and Wine|
Till Death Do You Part is a Secondary Quest in The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. This Secondary Quest is a part of the Blood and Wine DLC. Secondary Quests are optional Quests not required to finish the game. Some of these quests may have a bearing on certain Main Quests or may be a consequence of another Quest.
Till Death Do You Part begins when you speak to Charles Lazano who will be at the second floor of the The Clever Clogs Tavern.
While strolling through Beauclair's charmingly romantic streets, Geralt learned of a circumstance thoroughly charmless and unromantic. Come night something was making much tastelessly grating noise at the city cemetery.
The Witcher 3 Till Death Do You Part Objectives
- Find Charles Lanzano at the Clever Clogs.
- Investigate the noises coming from the cemetery.
- Using your Witcher Senses, search for the source of the noises.
- Return to the cemetery at night.
- Search for the souce of the noises in the catacombs.
- Search the crypt using your Witcher Senses.
- Hide to find out what's making the noises.
- Take Louis or Margot's urn from the crypt.
Take Louis' Urn:
- Find the Gwent Friendship Society of Beauclair's chamber.
- Search the chamber to find a place for the urn.
- Place Louis' urn in the tomb.
- Go to Margot to discuss your reward.
- Search for a house with a tree-shaped crest outside the walls of Hauteville.
- Find a way into the garden.
- Find the hidden cards using your Witcher Senses.
Take Margot's Urn:
- Find the Belrose family tomb at the old cemetery.
- Place Margot's urn on her mother's grave.
- Return to Louis to discuss your reward.
- Make Louis show himself.
- Talk to the swordsmith named Trentin about Louis' sword.
- Collect your reward for solving the mystery of the nocturnal noises at the cemetery.
Rewards for Till Death Do You Part in The Witcher 3
Side with Louis:
- Forged in Fire
Side with Margot:
- Barclay Els card
- Vampire: Bruxa card
Walkthrough for The Witcher 3 Till Death Do You Part
Speak to Charles Lazano who will be at the second floor of the The Clever Clogs Tavern. This will lead you to the cemetery. Investigate the area when you arrive. When you examine the area enough, there will be no noise source until you reach evening when you will hear fighting. Wait or return at night to hear the noise then you will need to search for the source in the catacombs.
You will need to head down to the lower level and enter the cypts through gate. You may encounter some Grave Robbers. Follow your objective marker. Once you reach the final location, you will need to hide. Hide behind ths statue. This will start a cutscene and you will have 2 options.
- Take Louis's Urn
- Take Margo's Urn
Each choice will come with their own rewards and objectives.
- Take Margo's Urn
Side with Louis and take Margo's urn and you will need to search for Margo's mother's grave at the cemetery. Return to Louis to and he will be missing. You have to make him show himself by looting his urn: Urn with ashes of Louis de Coretin. Locate Trentin and speak to him about Louis' sword.
- Take Louis's Urn
Side with Margo and you will need to head to the Gwent Friendship Society of Beauclair's chamber Deeper in the catacombs. Once you reach the next location marker, return to Margo and will tell you Location of the Gwent Cards. To find them search for a house with a tree-shaped crest outside the walls of Hauteville. Return to Charles Lazano to collect your reward.
Till Death Do You Part Journal
The witcher investigated and discovered that neither grave robbers nor necrophages were the source of the din. Rather, the ruckus was the work of a couple, the de Corentins. For as in life, so in death, they could not abide each other's company, causing much fear and confusion with their shrill disputes. Geralt concluded that separation was the sole sensible solution - he would have to remove one of their remains from the tomb they shared, transferring them elsewhere.
In the end the witcher brought the enduring martial dispute to a close, thus ending the nocturnal noise it entailed. He did so by transferring the urn containing Margot/Louis de Corentin's ashes to another crypt. Geralt could now look forward to the most pleasant stage of the contract - collecting his reward.
The Witcher 3 Till Death Do You Part Notes & Trivia
- Notes, Tips, Other Trivia for Till Death Do You Part.