On Death's Bed
On Death's Bed is a Secondary Quest in The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. Secondary Quests are optional Quests not required to finish the game. Some of these quests may have a bearing on certain Main Quests or may be a consequence of another Quest.
On Death's Bed can be obtained by speaking to Tomira, the herbalist east of the Sawmill in White Orchard. She asks for your aid in healing Lena, a victim of the Griffin plaguing the area.
Once again Geralt had a near impossible choice to make - a choice between a greater and lesser evil. While preparing to hunt the griffin, he had come across one of the beast's victims - a simple peasant woman named Lena. She had been on her way to meet her lover when the griffin attacked. The beast had mortally wounded her. A witcher's potion could save her life... or cause her to perish in agony.
The Witcher 3 On Death's Bed Objectives
Rewards for On Death's Bed in The Witcher 3
- 350 Exp
- 50 Crowns
- Manuscript page: Cursed Oil
- Of Sweat and Blood
Walkthrough for The Witcher 3 On Death's Bed
To craft the Swallow Potion, you would need 1x Dwarven Spirit, 1x Drowner Brain, and 5x Celandine. The Dwarven Spirit and Celandine can be acquired easily as the Herbalist sells them. You can also craft the Dwarven Spirit if you don't want to spend. You can also find Celandine in fields surrounding the White Orchard. The Drowner Brain can be obtained as drops from killing Drowners. You can look for them along the river coast, or northwest of the map near the military encampment. Some Drowners also spawn near the Ransacked Village. Unfortunately, Drowner Brains do not always drop from Drowners every time you kill them, but you can have them respawn in the area after you leave or take a rest. Once you have the ingredients, craft the potion in the alchemy section of your menu. Once the potion is crafted, take the potion to the herbalist, Tomira, and select the option "Got a potion for Lena." The quest will be completed after this.
The Witcher 3 On Death's Bed Notes & Trivia
How to Help Lena in Witcher 3?
- Whether you decide to give the potion to Lena or not, you will not be able to save her. If you leave her be, she will die from her wounds. If you decide to give her the potion, it would effectively heal her wounds to the point that she won't die from her injuries, but it will also melt her mind leaving her insane, and as Geralt noted "This was not the first time a cure had proven worse than the disease."
Where does Tomira live in Witcher 3?
- You can find Tomira at the Herbalist's Hut located south of Temerian Partisan Hideout and east of Gustfields Farm. It is also near the sawmill fast travel point.
Where to buy alcohol in Witcher 3?
- You can purchase alcohol from the Herbalist located in White Orchard at the roadside shrine. You can also purchase this at other merchants like Bram, Else, and Tomira also located in White Orchard.
- Notes, Tips, Other Trivia for On Death's Bed.
Need the quest ID and facts for console change. I already had Buckthorn so this quest never happened for me and Lena ultimately died.
if u give the potion in velen deep south there is a fort, there u get told that she alive sort of
|I have one but cant give it to her.