|Prerequisite||The Incident at White Orchard|
|Next Quest||The Nilfgaardian Connection|
Imperial Audience is a Main Quest in The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. Main Quests are the main storyline of the game that can have a major effect towards the endings. Some of these quests may have dialogue choices that will alter the ending of the game.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's primary objective, Imperial Audience, also serves as the game's prologue's last task. As part of this mission, Geralt travels to Vizima where he meets Emhyr var Emreis, the Emperor of Nilfgaard.
Geralt had spent years looking for Yennefer, only to have her find him. She had appeared outside the tavern in White Orchard, escorted by Nilfgaardian soldiers. The one-time lovers could not enjoy their reunion, for the sorceress had insisted they make haste.
Geralt and Yennefer had then left White Orchard accompanied by the Nilfgaardians, but only the witcher and the sorceress reached Vizima. Along the way their column was attacked by a cavalcade of wraiths: the omen of war - the Wild Hunt.
Geralt's head was abuzz with questions. What had Yen gotten into? How had the Hunt found them? Why was it looking for them? Why had he been summoned to Vizima? He was to get his answers from none other than the Emperor of Nilfgaard himself, Emhyr var Emreis, the White Flame Dancing on the Graves of his Foes. The most powerful man in the known world.
The Witcher 3 Imperial Audience Objectives
- Get dressed and talk to the chamberlain.
- Follow the chamberlain.
- Talk to Yennefer.
- Retrieve your equipment from the chamberlain.
- Travel to Velen.
Rewards for Imperial Audience in The Witcher 3
Walkthrough for The Witcher 3 Imperial Audience
This quest begins with a bath when is suddenly interrupted by the Emhyr's Chamberlain, Mererid, and his assistant Cledwyn, They will ask you to shave off your beard, while this is taking place Commander Morvran Voorhis will come in the room and start to ask you questions about your past, This questions are related to the previous games of the witcher with some consequences for your current play through.
- "Did you kill the defending commander, Aryan LaValette, during the siege of La Valette Castle?" The only effect this has is a variance in your interactions with a woman named Molly during the quest Broken Flowers.
- "Did you go with Roche or Iorveth?" This has an effect on a small conversation choice during the quest Get Junior, when you visit Roche's camp for the first time.
- "Did you save Triss Merigold or Anaïs La Valette?" (If chose Roche Path)
- "Did you save Triss Merigold or Saskia?" (If chose Iorveth Path)
- "Did you warn Sile de Tansarville?" If you allowed her to die she will not appear during the quest The Great Escape
- "Did you kill or spare the witcher Letho?" If you mention that Letho is dead the secondary quest Ghosts of the Past cannot be accessed.
After the interrogation you will be allowed to choose your outfit from three different choices, you will learn how to bow and greet the emperor as well.
Once you follow the directions, follow the chamberlain through the castle to meet the emperor, in front of the emperor you can choose whether to bow or not, this will change the beginning of the conversation slightly, He will propose you a contract to find Ciri. his daugther, with a promise of a good payment he send you on your way.
Once the conversation with the emperor is done you will go back to the apartment where you should speak to Yennefer first, She will confirm emperor's story, you will decide to split starting your search in Velen by asking for a merchant named Hendrick, She will investigate the magical explosion in Skellige.
Once Yennefer leaves you can pick up any loot you missed, speak to ambassador var Attre, he will give you an update of all the events, then leave the area to get back your gear and finish the quest. At this point the prologue series of quests will end and Act I will begin. You may now resume the Main Quest in any of the 3 areas in the game. You may opt to:
- Commence the main story quests across Velen in The Nilfgaardian Connection.
- Commence the main story quests across Novigrad in Pyres of Novigrad.
- Commence the main story quests across Skellige in Destination Skellige.
The Witcher 3 Imperial Audience Notes & Trivia
- Notes, Tips, Other Trivia for Imperial Audience.
There’s a big where the clothes disappear. Not sure what’s causing this.