Don't Play With Gods is a Treasure Hunts type of Quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. You will obtain it from an Unsent letter found on the North of Byways, within Elven Ruins - The Mire. It adds a treasure marker to your map.
Thank the gods fools believe in them! We've made good use of that fact twice now. Firstly, when we stole that load of silver from the temple. No one was watching it - because who woud be brave enough to risk the gods' wrath by desecrating such a holy place? And when we hid it all in ruins said to have been cursed by the elven gods. No one goes near there, no one even looks at them too closely - so we didn't even really have to hide it, as treasure's safer than in the Vivaldi Bank."
We'll spend the night in the woods, then I'll ride to Novigrad, find a buyer for the whole stash. We're going to be rich, Elke, rich! And maybe then I'll throw something in the plate, a token of my gratitude to superstition and stupidity!"
- Your Edgar"
- Read the letter you found on the body.
- Defeat the Noonwraith or the Nightwraith (depending on the time of day).
- Use the key you found on the body to open the chest at the quest marker.
- ?? xp
- ?? gold
- ?? items
Walkthrough text goes here.
- Video Walkthrough links go here (You must add text)
- It is possible for some players to experience a bug with this quest. Sometimes when the player searches the body at the base of the stairs leading to the upper platform, the key will not be among the loot on the body. Be sure to save your game beforehand to prevent the glitch from interfering with your game.