Count Reuven's Treasure is a Quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"It turned out Sigi Reuven was none other than Sigismund Dijkstra, former head of Redanian intelligence and a mand well-known to Geralt from past adventures. In an atypical bout off ignorance, Dijkstra had no inkling I was involved in the theft of his gold. He treated Geralt's appearance as a fortunate coincidence and offered him a handsome sum in return for help finding his stolen wealth - and the thief who had stolen it. Geralt and Dijkstra thus both wanted to find the exact person - yours truly - albeit for entirely different reasons. Seizing this bit of good fortune, Geralt accepted the offer and hoped against hope Dijkstra wouldn't catch on to this double dealing.
Like an excator uncovering an ancient elven masterpiece, Geralt slowly revealed we had not barged in directly frfom the sewers like brain-dead lugs, but had instead struck from the inside, by placing a bomb in one of the tubs' drainpipes-
Hearing this, Dijkstra summoned his faithful eunuch, Happen, and had him examine the bathhouse guest registry. From it they learned the tub in question had been used that day by a certain Margrave Henckel. Nothing unusual about a margrave giving his corn a bit of a soak - but this particular margrave had shuffled off his mortal coil, corns an all, a few months prior to the break-in. Dijkstra thus tasked Geral with examining the margrave's residence, in hope that the witcher would ind some trace of the stolen treasure there.
Fear gripped the witcher's heart as he knocked on the bathhouse doors. He knew that, shortly before I disappeared without a trace, I had been planning to rob Sigi Reuven, one off the most powerful and dangerous men in the North. He would have to inquire about my fate without arousing any suspicions, which was a tall order indeed - for while Geralt may be an excellent withcer, he is one lousy actor."
- Look for clues about the thieves in the bathhouse side rooms using your Witcher Senses.
- Return to the bathhouse and summarize with Dijkstra.
- Use your Witcher Sense to search the sewer room for evidence.
- Follow the current.
- Investigate the site of the break-in using your Witcher Senses.
- Return to Dijkstra when you're ready.
- Follow Dijkstra.
- Return to Dijkstra when you're ready to help him.
- Question Reuven about Dandelion's disappearance without raising any suspicions.
- Go to Margrave Henckel's house.
- ?? xp
- ?? gold
- ?? items
Next you will be sent to find Margrave Henckel's house.
- Video Walkthrough links go here (You must add text)
- Player notes, bugs, and trivia go here