Contract: The White Lady is a Contract in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"Journal entry goes here"
- Talk to the Widow.
- Look for the bodies of the White Lady’s victims.
- Investigate the place where the White Lady attacked.
- Follow the tracks.
- Investigate the ruined tower.
- Talk to the widow about the noonwraith.
- Throw the silver dagger into the fire to lure the noonwraith out.
- Take a trophy from the noonwraith.
- Collect your reward from Helma.
- Noonwraith Mutagen, Essence of Wraith, Specter Dust, Noonwraith Trophy, I managed to get 290 Crowns with haggling (possibly more available if you want to haggle higher. Do please update this if you get a higher amount)
Locations: Glory Gate, Portside Gate, Castle Drahim
Enemies: White Lady (Luzi is a Noonwraith)
Helma will be near her house and tell Geralt of the town's troubles with the White Lady. She will comment that the monster was last seen near a tower, and you will have an opportunity to barter for a better reward if you wish. Once this is settled, set off towards the objective and use your Witcher Senses once you arrive to spot:
- A corpse with a panicked look.
- Some beer bottles.
- A burnt body.
- A pallid corpse - but it still has its blood.
- Footprints indicating someone fled the scene.
- A blood-stained hay stack that makes your medallion vibrate.
Following the footprints will lead you to more corpses, a particular one that triggers: 'The skin is unnaturally pale. This must be a noonwraith!". You will need an item that belonged to the monster in order to summon it, so return to Helma and hear the backstory of Luzi, who turns out suicided on these very fields out of heartbreak. You will obtain the quest item: Silver Dagger, that you must drop into the fire near the corpses of Micko and his men. Defeat the monster using Noonwraith weaknesses, then loot it and return to Helma for a reward.
- Video Walkthrough links go here (You must add text)
- Player notes, bugs, and trivia go here