|Creature or Person Hunted
Contract: Shrieker is a Contract in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. This quest is picked up at the Notice Board in Crow's Perch.
"Not only did the people of Crow's Perch live in constant fear of the baron's mad impulses, but they also had to deal with a vicious monster. They had given this beast a lovely, full-of-wholesome-folk-character name: "shrieker". It had tormented them so terribly that they had decided to pay for a witcher to take eradicate it. Geralt, who was far from deaf to the concerns of simple folk (and also was forever in need of more coin), decided to take the contract on the mysterious beast."
Contract: Shrieker Objectives
- Talk to the contract issuer.
- Kill the monster.
- Investigate the site of the monster's attack using your Witcher Senses.
- Follow the blood trail using your Witcher Senses.
- Talk to the person who witnessed the shrieker's attack.
- Find the monster's lair using your Witcher Senses.
- Drive the monster out of its lair with a Sammum, Grapeshot or Dancing Star bomb.
- Take a trophy from the shrieker.
- 235 xp
- 250 gold
- ?? items
WalkthroughWalkthrough text goes here.
- Video Walkthrough links go here (You must add text)
Notes & Trivia
- Player notes, bugs, and trivia go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!