Ciri's Story: Breakneck Speed is a Quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"Ciri had defeated *****son and freed Dudu – but then the real trouble started. Junior sounded the alarm and we had to flee as fast as our mounts would take us. Our only possible escape route lead to Temple Isle.
Once on Temple Isle, our goose was truly cooked. *****son's men stopped being our main problem when we suddenly found ourselves surrounded by the Temple Guard. All possible escape routes were cut off and Ciri had no other option but to teleport herself away. As for me, while I put up a brave defense against overwhelming odds, in the end I was captured and tossed into a dungeon."
- Flee toward Temple Isle
- ?? xp
- ?? gold
- ?? items
You are once again playing as Ciri, being chased through the streets of Novigrad. *****son Junior's men are after you. Head southwest and through the gate, where Dandelion raises the portcullis. Take the calmer horse on the left. Head along the main road and up the hill past all the foes and ambushes until Dandelion tells you to dismount. Defeat the men and wait for Dandelion. Run up the large set of stairs toward the Temple of the Eternal Fire. Tell Dandelion to run and fend off the thugs. You'll teleport away but Dandelion is not that fortunate. This concludes the quest.
The conversation then returns to Geralt, Dandelion, Zoltan and Priscilla. Depending on your quest progress in the various regions you have the following options
- If you've completed Family Matters and Hunting a Witch, you decide the main quest Destination Skellige is the next course of action.
- If you've completed Nameless, you think Family Matters or Hunting a Witch are a good plan.
- If you have not completed up to the sets of either quests in Velen or Skellige you aren't sure what to do.
- If you've completed Family Matters, Hunting a Witch and Nameless, the quest Ugly Baby begins.
- There are also Secondary Quests available to complete.
Video Walkthrough links go here (You must add text)
- Player notes, bugs, and trivia go here