Brothers in Arms is a Quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
"Journal entry goes here"
- ?? xp
- ?? gold
- ?? items
This quest begins as soon as Ugly Baby and all of its related quests have been finished, just before you are about to embark for the Isle of Mists. There are severl requirements you need to have met when assembling your force. They are as follows:
- Brothers in Arms Nilfgaard: Visit the Royal Castle in Vizima and speak to the emperor. He will agree to send troops but insists that they are commanded by General Voorhis. You don't agree to this proposal so you leave.
- Brothers in Arms Velen: If you did not kill Letho in your Witcher 2 save, he is hiding out in a barn in Reardon Manor near Lindenvale. Once you complete The Fall of the House of Reardon with him surviving he moves to Kaer Morhen.
Return to Keira's Hut in No Man's Land and speak to the sorceress. She will assist you if you help her with the following quests:
- Brothers in Arms Novigrad: Locate Roche's hideout in a rocky area near Oxenfurt. He is willing to help but can only go once you complete the quest An Eye for an Eye. Once you do, he agrees to help and him and Ves will appear in Kaer Morhen. They'll question your judgement if Letho is there.
Zoltan is more than ready to help as soon as you ask him at his location in Rosemary and Thyme.
Sigismund Dijkstra can be found in his bathhouse library. He will offer you a reward if you completed Count Reuven's Treasure and didn't use violence, asking Menge specifically about Dijkstra's treasure. Otherwise you get nothing.
Triss is worried about Ciri and wants to help but can't leave until the mages are evacuated. You must have completed the quest Now or Never and the mages escape. If you forgot this quest you can't reach Triss. If you completed this quest, Triss is at Kaer Morhen and doesn't need to be located.
- Brothers in Arms Skellige: Visit Crach an Craite in the Kaer Trolde keep or at the coronation of the new king or queen and ask his help. He can't spare troops but gives you an heirloom sword.
Cerys is in Kaer Trolde or at the coronation. She may be ruling Skellige but either way can't travel. If you want to ensure she becomes the ruler, you must complete the following quests:
- Speak to Hjamlmar in Kaer Trolde or at the Coronation. If he rules Skellige, he has sworn to aid you in your cause and make his way to Kaer Morhen with no hesistation. If he's not King, Cerys will send him as her rep. If you want him to become ruler, you must complete the following quests:
- Ermion can be found Kaer Trolde or Geyneith. He will agree immediately and makes preparations right away.
- Folan and Vigi can be found in Undvik. If you've met them and helped them they will have made the trip to Kaer Morhen. To make sure they help out complete the quest The Lord of Undvik and save Folan from the the troll and save Vigi from prison.
Video Walkthrough links go here (You must add text)
- Player notes, bugs, and trivia go here