Blood and Wine Quests are Quests in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from the Blood and Wine DLC expansion. In addition to the main campaign, players were offered two separate DLC packs since the release of the game, each with their set of new content including a new set of quests to extend the story of Witcher 3. These quests are usually separated into Main Quests, Secondary Quests and Treasure Hunts. As with the main game, your decisions impact how the story culminates. Blood and Wine introduces a story and a few optional quests of its own. This page displays all Blood and Wine Quests, how to activate then and potential rewards for completing the quests. Check the Blood and Wine Endings Guide for a breakdown of the different possible outcomes and how to achieve them. If not yet explored and searching for more content, players can also consider viewing the content of the other DLC pack released for the Witcher 3, Hearts of Stone. This DLC also comes with a new set of Hearts of Stone Quests and story content for the Witcher 3. zz
Witcher 3 Quests and Contracts
Other than the main quests that progress the main story in Witcher 3, there are other activities, and optional objectives players can choose to engage in.
- Secondary Quests: Optional Objectives and Storylines activated by different interactions in the game
- Scavenger Hunt: Special assignment to find matching sets of gear
- Treasure Hunts: Quests activated by interacting with specific objects that provide information on the objective for the hunt
- Contracts: Objectives or bounties acquired form Notice Boards or NPCs
- Gwent: Tasks players to obtain a unique Gwent Card
Witcher 3 DLC
The Witcher 3 has since released two main DLC packs for additional game content. Each came with its own set of Quests, Secondary Quests and Contracts.
Witcher 3 DLCs:
Witcher 3 DLC Quests:
All Blood and Wine DLC Quests Witcher 3
Blood and Wine Main Quests
Blood and Wine Secondary Quests
- A Knight's Tales
- A Portrait of the Witcher as an Old Man
- Big Feet to Fill
- Big Game Hunter
- Contract Big Game Hunter
- Contract Bovine Blues
- Contract Equine Phantoms
- Contract Feet as Cold as Ice
- Contract The Tufo Monster
- Duck, Duck, Goosed!
- Extreme Cosplay
- Father Knows Worst
- Feet as Cold as Ice
- Fists of Fury Toussaint
- Goodness, Gracious, Great Balls of Granite!
- Gwent Never Fear, Skellige's Here
- Gwent To Everything - Turn, Turn, Tournament!
- Knight for Hire
- Master Master Master Master
- Mutual of Beauclair's Wild Kingdom
- No Place Like Home
- Of Sheers and a Witcher I Sing
- Raging Wolf
- Scavenger Hunt Grandmaster Feline Gear
- Scavenger Hunt Grandmaster Griffin Gear
- Scavenger Hunt Grandmaster Manticore Gear
- Scavenger Hunt Grandmaster Ursine Gear
- Scavenger Hunt Grandmaster Wolven Gear
- Spontaneous Profits!
- The Hunger Game
- The Warble of a Smitten Knight
- The Words of Prophets are Written on Sacrcophagi
- There Can Be Only One
- Til Death Do You Part
- Treasure Hunt Applied Escapology
- Treasure Hunt Around the World in...Eight Days
- Treasure Hunt But Other Than That, How Did You Enjoy the Play?
- Treasure Hunt Coin Doesn't Stink
- Treasure Hunt Don't Take Candy from a Stranger
- Treasure Hunt Filibert Always Pays His Debts
- Treasure Hunt The Black Widow
- Treasure Hunt The Curse of Carnarvon
- Treasure Hunt The Inconstant Gardener
- Treasure Hunt The Last Exploits of Selina's Gang
- Treasuer Hunt The Suffering of Young Francois
- Treasure Hunt The Toussaint Prison Experiment
- Treasure Hunt Waiting for Goe and Doh
- Treasure Hunt What Was This About Again?
- Vitner's Contract Chuchote Cave
- Vitner's Contract Cleaning Those Hard-To-Reach Places
- Vitner's Contract Dun Tynne Hillside
- Vitner's Contract Griffin-in-the-Vines
- Vitner's Contract Rivecalme Storehouse
- Wine Wars Belgaard
- Wine Wars Coronata
- Wine Wars Vermentino
- Wine Wars The Dues in the Machina
If anyone knows how to solve this quest please upload answer soon. It's totally mind-***** or bugged. I need help.